Design of the Conclave
Delegates would be divided into 5 teams comprising of 30 members in each team. A team of 30 members would simulate a state administration with 10 Departments and each member being either a mock Minister-in-charge / mock Secretary / mock citizen of a Department led by a Chief Minister elected from among them.
For, the plan / propose stage, there would be 10 challenges enlisted (one for each department) and 5 opportunities allocated. The teams would approach the opportunities & challenges in the following manner:
Proposal for Opportunities:
Plan Solutions to Challenges:
- Each teams would be given a particular topic based on which they have to come-up with a holistic strategy proposal for the State to undertake.
- The teams would be required to highlight through a presentation how each of the 10 departments play its role in achieving Vision 2040 for the State of Arunachal.
- Each team’s simulated Chief Minister would present on their allocated topic before the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh.
- This would be followed by a short interactive session on question / answers between the two and feedback of the hon’ble Chief minister on the subject presented by the team.
Following both the presentations, there would be a discussion between the Panel & the mock Department.
- All the individuals in a particular Department from across the 5 teams would form the Departmental Group which would brainstorm for a solution to the challenges highlighted by respective department. Therefore, the 10 challenges would be designed to be taken up by the respective Department.
- Each mock Departmental Group would present their solutions before a Government of Arunachal Pradesh panel comprising of the Hon’ble Minister and the Departmental Secretary & sectoral expert of the respective Departments whose challenge is being discussed.